Pharmacy Living Learning Community
The Pharmacy Living Learning Community provides first and second year undergraduate students a welcoming residential environment with a strong community of peers who have an interest in the field of pharmacy.
- Special activities and programs designed to acquaint students with the profession of pharmacy
- Interaction with faculty members outside the classroom
- Group support for academic curriculum through built-in "study buddies"
- Volunteer opportunities, on-site visits, and interaction with professionals and alum
Morrison Tower is located on south campus, along 11th Avenue.
The building has the following features:
- Hall Desk staffed 24 hours/day to respond to resident's inquiries and check out supplies, board games, sports equipment, movies, vacuums, etc.
- Recreational and gaming equipment in lobby or public spaces
- Kitchen facilities
- Study and lounge space
- Laundry facilities