The Ohio State University College of Pharmacy is ranked sixth in the nation according to U.S. News and World Report.
Become part of a top-ranked pharmacy school that is transforming patient care.
We prepare our students with the breadth and depth of knowledge they need to take on the world's most complex health care issues. Located right across the street from one of America's best hospitals and connected with six other health science colleges, our students can grow professionally by exploring passions outside of pharmacy and networking with unparalleled medical professionals.
Our students have access to resources that could only be available at a large university, like state-of-the-art laboratories and experiential learning at top pharmacy companies. And even though it might feel like a big place, when you join the Buckeye family, you become a part of a tight-knit community that goes wherever you do.
Our college is home to world-renowned researchers who are leading their fields of study.
Some of our 2016-2017 accomplishments include:
- 205 peer reviewed publications
- Filing 34 patents, four licenses, and 11 active licensing deals
- Ranked top ten in National Institutes of Health (NIH) funding ($10,555,910)
- Ranked top 15 in overall research funding among colleges of pharmacy ($12,178,429)
We are improving the lives of patients through local and global community engagement.
From 2016-2017, we:
- Completed more than 10,000 volunteer hours
- Served over 98,000 patients
- Disseminated 51 scholarly works on our engagement activities
- Engaged with 234 locations
- Obtained more than $500,000 in grant dollars
Meet Faria Munir, PharmD Class of 2019.
Faria is a PharmD student, college leader, and diversity champion.
She is getting ready to change the world and the College of Pharmacy is helping her on her way.
Check out photos from her recent Instagram takeover and learn more about student life at the college.
The College of Pharmacy by the Numbers