Alumni Society Membership
Join the Pharmacy Alumni Society today with a gift of $25 or more to any college of pharmacy fund. This gift will also qualify you for membership to the Ohio State University Alumni Association.
Your donation to the College of Pharmacy helps us continue leading in drug discovery and development, training tomorrow’s medication experts and improving the health and well-being of our community. Your support helps our students have more time to focus on their academic studies and extracurricular activities and, ultimately, graduate with less debt. It gives our future community and hospital pharmacists the opportunity to advance their skills in the classroom so they can play an important role in the lives of their future patients.
Your philanthropic support empowers our researchers and students to find cures and treatments for conditions like cancer, Alzheimer’s and heart disease.
Benefits of being a member of the Pharmacy Alumni Society
- Invitation to special events and networking opportunities with fellow alumni throughout the year
- Priority registration for society members
- Early access to purchase football tickets in the pharmacy allotment for the homecoming game in addition to tickets received through OSUAA
- Printed edition of Scripts, the College of Pharmacy Alumni Magazine
- Join a society committee or society board of governors
Learn more about the Ohio State Alumni Association membership benefits.Learn more
Want to get involved? Contact Erin Sauter Dickert, Director of Alumni and Constituent Engagement: Dickert.email@example.com