Milap Nahata, MS, PharmD
Director, Institute of Therapeutic Innovations and Outcomes (ITIO)
Professor Emeritus, Pharmacy, Pediatrics, & Internal Medicine
Unit / Department / Division
Pharmacy Practice and Science
206A Parks Hall
- Gloria Francke Leadership Mentor Award “for promoting and encouraging pharmacists to attain leadership positions through example as role model and mentor”, 2019.
- Lifetime Achievement Award for significant contributions to pharmacy education, advancement of the profession of pharmacy, leadership and service to national, state and local organizations, and research and creative activities, AACP, 2018.
- Miriam Balshone Award for Distinguished Teaching, OSU College of Pharmacy, 2018.
- Walter Frazier Award for Distinguished Service and Outstanding Contributions to Health System Pharmacy, OSHP, 2018.
- Distinguished Service Award for ITIO-MMP, OSU Office of Outreach and Engagement, 2018.
- View all honors
- Silva Almodóvar, A. Nahata MC. Associations between Chronic Disease, Polypharmacy, and Medication-Related Problems Among Medicare Beneficiaries. Journal of Managed Care and Specialty Pharmacy 25; 573-7, 2019
- Silva Almodóvar, A, Nahata MC. Potentially unsafe chronic medication use among older adult chronic opioid users. Pharmacotherapy 39; 140-9, 2019
- Nahata MC, Sorkin G. Responding to manuscript reviewer and editor comments. Annals of Pharmacotherapy 53: 959-61, 2019.
- Walker K, Bonny A, McKnight E, Nahata MC*. Impact of office-based opioid treatment on emergency visits and hospitalization in adolescents with opioid use disorder. Journal of Pediatrics 219: 236-42, 2020.
- Shorbatli LA, Koranyi KI, Nahata MC. Effectiveness of antibiotic therapy in pediatric patients with cat scratch disease. Int J Clin Pharm. 2018 Nov 16.
- View all journal articles