Friday, October 5
Continuing Professional Development Symposium: Transitions of Care
Co-hosted by the Latiolais Leadership Program and the Pharmacy Alumni Society
Join us for a best practices symposium on the impact of pharmacists in transitions of care. This symposium will feature sessions on patient safety, pharmacy law, establishment of transitions of care services as well as look at the impact of these services in opioid management and primary care.
8 a.m.–4 p.m. Biomedical Research Tower, 460 W. 12th Avenue (just east of Parks Hall)
$95 registration includes:
- CE hours including law and patient safety (ACPE credit will be available)
- Voucher for garage parking
Latiolais Leadership Program Happy Hour
7-10 p.m. • FREE Eddie George’s Grill, 775 Yard St
Join LLP alumni and friends for an informal gathering. Cash bar and appetizers
Pharmacy All-Class Reunion Dinner
7–10 p.m. • $50 The Grand Event Center, 820 Goodale Boulevard
All Pharmacy alumni are celebrated at this fun reunion dinner. Join us to honor the classes of 1968, 1993, 1998, 2008, and 2013. Admission is complimentary for graduates of the Class of 1968 or earlier.
Saturday, October 6
College of Pharmacy Alumni Society Tailgate
Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Indiana Hoosiers,
12:30 p.m. (Game time: 3:30 or 4 p.m.)
$20 for adults, $10 for children under 12
Biomedical Research Tower Lobby 460 W. 12th Avenue (just east of Parks Hall)
Join the College of Pharmacy as we gather to celebrate our pharmacy family with food, fun, and friends! Includes a generous tailgate meal, drink tickets and entertainment for the whole family.
- No limit on tailgate meals (without game tickets)
- Confirmation of order will be e-mailed by September 15, 2018
Football Ticket Information
- Ticket and tailgate packages are $118 each. All ADA requests must be received prior to August 1, 2018 so that accommodation may be made.
- Tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Ticket location is assigned by athletics and seating location is unavailable prior to ticket pick-up. Historically, tickets are located in C deck.
Requirements to purchase football tickets
- MUST be a Sustaining or Life Member of The Ohio State University Alumni Association, Inc.
- MUST be a Sustaining or Life Member of the Ohio State Pharmacy Alumni Society
- MUST purchase as part of tailgate package
- Limit of four (4) tickets per household, regardless of number of Ohio State alumni in household
- All ticket orders must be picked up on game day at the tailgate registration desk ONLY. Tickets will be available until kickoff.
Alyssa Grovemiller 614-688-5517 or email@example.com
Ticket pickup will be at the Biomedical Research Tower, 460 W. 12th Avenue. Tickets will only be available for pickup until kickoff