Pharmacy Alumni Society Virtual Wine Tasting – Flavors of Australia
Bring the winery to the comfort of your own home!
The Pharmacy Alumni Society invites you to join your fellow pharmacy alumni for an evening of virtual wine tasting.
The evening's wine tasting will be hosted by our very own pharmacy buckeye and sommelier, Jerry Siegel, BS ’76, PharmD ’03. Jerry will guide you through your tasting experience via Zoom.
About the event
- Virtual Wine Tasting only (no glasses) – FREE
- Virtual Wine Tasting and Pharmacy Alumni Society branded wine glasses (set of 2 with each registration) - $15
- Additional wine glasses can be purchased for $10 each.
- Wine glasses can be picked up in person or mailed if registered by Feb. 16.
- In-person pick-up will be on Monday, Feb. 19, at Longaberger Alumni House. More details will be shared in the confirmation email.
- Not getting the wine glasses, consider donating to the College of Pharmacy to support our current students and future pharmacy professionals.
- Purchase wine on your own (All wines can be found at your local grocery store, Whole Foods or wine.com).
- A full list of wines will be sent to you via the confirmation upon registration.
- We will sample 4 or 5 bottles of wine.
- All are welcome. Spouses and guests are welcome to join! Invite your friends over for an evening of friends, fun, food and wine. Oh, and did we mention trivia and prizes!
- With 4 bottles of wine, we suggest groups of 4-8 people. All participants must be 21 and over.
A list of wines and food pairings will be sent upon registration as well as the Zoom link and log in information will be sent closer to the event
For questions, please contact Erin Dickert, director of alumni and constituent engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (614) 688-0827.
We strive to present accessible events for the Ohio State community. If you require additional accommodations, such as live-captioning, to fully participate in this event, please email Erin Dickert with your requirements by Feb 9th.