Samuel Kulp, DVM, PhD
Senior Research Scientist
Adjunct Assistant Professor
- 2001, PhD, The Ohio State University, Reproductive Endocrinology
- 1991, DVM, The Ohio State University, Veterinary Medicine
- 1985, BA, University of Pennsylvania, Biology
- Chou, Fu-Sheng; Wang, Pei-Shan; Kulp, Samuel; Pinzone, Joseph J Effects of thiazolidinediones on differentiation, proliferation, and apoptosis. Molecular cancer research : MCR. 2007 Jan; 5(6):523-30.
- Song, Xueqin; Lin, Ho-Pi; Johnson, Amy, J; Tseng, Ping-Hui; Yang, Ya-Ting; Kulp, Samuel, K; Chen, Ching-Shih Cyclooxygenase-2, player or spectator in cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitor-induced apoptosis in prostate cancer cells. Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 2002 Jan; 94(8):585-91.
- Zhang, Y; Sugimoto, Y; Kulp, S, K; Farrar, W, B; Brueggemeier, R, W; Lin, Y C Estrogen-induced keratinocyte growth factor mRNA expression in normal and cancerous human breast cells. Oncology reports. 1998 Jan; 5(3):577-83.
- Zhang, Y; Kulp, S, K; Sugimoto, Y; Farrar, W, B; Brueggemeier, R, W; Lin, Y C Keratinocyte growth factor (KGF) induces aromatase activity in cultured MCF-7 human breast cancer cells. Anticancer research. 1998 Jan; 18(4A):2541-6.
- Mushtaq, M; Kulp, S; Chang, W; Lin, Y C Gossypol inhibits human chorionic gonadotropin-stimulated testosterone production by cultured canine testicular interstitial cells. Research communications in molecular pathology and pharmacology. 1996 Jan; 91(3):259-72.
- See more publications