Marjorie Neidecker, PhD, MEng, RN, CCRP
Program Director, Master of Applied Clinical and Preclinical Research and MS Pharmacology
Unit / Department / Division
Pharmacy Education and Innovation
Room 210 Kinnear Rd, 760
- 2009, PhD, The Ohio State University, Pharmaceutical Administration (Outcomes Research)
- 2006, RN License, The Ohio State University, (BSN equivalent)
- 1983, MEng (Master of Engineering), Cornell University, Operations Research and Industrial Engineering
- 1982, BS with Highest Honors, University of Notre Dame, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Option
- Certified Clinical Research Professional, CCRP, Society of Clinical Research Associates
- View all education
- Chlan, L.L.; Heiderscheit, A.; Skaar, D.J.; Neidecker, M.V. The authors reply. Crit Care Med. 2018 Nov; 46(11):e1085-e1086.
- Shay, B.; Kennerly-Shah, J.; Neidecker, M.; Beatty, S. et al. Effect of a Pharmacist-Driven Monitoring Program and Electronic Health Record on Bleeding Log Completeness and Documentation. J Manag Care Spec Pharm. 2018 Oct; 24(10):1034-1039.
- Chlan, L.L.; Heiderscheit, A.; Skaar, D.J.; Neidecker, M.V. Economic Evaluation of a Patient-Directed Music Intervention for ICU Patients Receiving Mechanical Ventilatory Support. Crit Care Med. 2018 Sep; 46(9):1430-1435.
- Establishing a clinical pharmacology fellowship program for physicians, pharmacists, and pharmacologists: a newly accredited interdisciplinary training program at the Ohio State University. Advances in medical education and practice. 2014 Jan; 5 .
- Persistence of Warfarin Therapy for Residents in Long-term Care Who Have Atrial Fibrillation CLINICAL THERAPEUTICS. 2013 Nov; 35(11):.
- View all journal articles