Worley’s practice-based research focuses on the impact of pharmacist-patient relationships on the patient medication use process. She has published results from her research in numerous peer-reviewed and professional journals, including Research in Social and Administrative Pharmacy, Patient Education and Counseling, Journal of the American Pharmacists Association, and the American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy. Worley has presented her research at professional and scientific meetings such as the American Pharmacists Association and the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy.
Tonya Fletcher, Administrative Associate
- 2001, MD/PhD, University of Minnesota, Social and Administrative Pharmacy
- 1996, MS, The Ohio State University College of Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Administration
- 1990, BS, University of Pittsburgh, School of Pharmacy
- 1986, BS, University of Pittsburgh, Behavioral Neuroscience
- Teacher of the Semester, 2005
- Teacher of the Semester, 2004
- Social & Administrative PharmacyGraduate Program Nominee for Best Dissertation, 2002
- Economic, Social, and Administrative Sciences Postgraduate Best Paper Award, 2001
- Who's Who in Science and Engineering, 2001
- View all honors
- Lengel M, Kuhn CH, Worley M, Wehr AM, McAuley JW. Pharmacy technician involvement in community pharmacy medication therapy management. J Am Pharm Assoc (2003). 2018 Mar - Apr;58(2):179-185.e2.
- Louden L, Mirtallo JM, Worley M, Naseman R, Hafford A, Brown NV. Efficiency analysis of a barcode-enabled and integrated medication-tracking system. Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2017 Dec 01;74(23 Supplement 4):S84-S89.
- Lee S, Bae YH, Worley M, Law A. Validating the Modified Drug Adherence Work-Up (M-DRAW) Tool to Identify and Address Barriers to Medication Adherence. Pharmacy (Basel). 2017 Sep 08;5(3).
- Schommer JC, Worley MM, Kjos AL. Decision-making during initiation of medication therapy. Res Social Adm Pharm. 2014 Mar-Apr;10(2):313-27.
- Kjos AL, Worley MM, Schommer JC. The social network paradigm and applications in pharmacy. Res Social Adm Pharm. 2013 Jul-Aug;9(4):353-69.
- View all journal articles