Dr. Kelley is Associate Dean for Assessment and Strategic Initiatives and Associate Professor of Clinical Pharmacy Practice at The Ohio State University, College of Pharmacy. Dr. Kelley received a Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry from Miami University with a minor in Music Performance and an MS in Pharmaceutical Sciences from the University of Cincinnati. She worked for two major pharmaceutical companies for seven years in the areas of product development and clinical research. Dr. Kelley earned an MS in Pharmaceutical Administration and a PhD in Higher Education Administration from the Ohio State University. She worked at the OSU College of Pharmacy for four years in the area of Student Affairs (1997-2001). In her current capacity, she serves on College governance, guidance, and educational committees (2006-present) and teaches in the PharmD program Pharmacy Practice Management course sequence (2004-present).
Dr. Kelley’s areas of research interest include educational assessment, program evaluation, student learning, and pharmacy education. She has chaired the Committee on Institutional Cooperation Pharmacy Assessment Collaborative and is an active member of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy, having served as chair of the Institutional Research and Assessment committee (2007-2008) and Chair/Past Chair of the Assessment special interest group 2011-2016.
Corinne Rubright, Administrative Associate
- 2002, Ph.D., Ohio State University, The
- 1998, M.S., Ohio State University, The
- 1992, M.S., University Of Cincinnati
- 1989, B.A., Miami University
- Outstanding Mentorship and Service, 2016 - 2016
- Inducted to Phi Lambda Sigma, 2014
- AACP Award for Excellence in Assessment, 2013 - 2013
- AACP/NCPA Innovative Adherence Educators Challenge, 2012 - 2012
- Rufus A.Lyman Award for the paper of the year in the American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education, 2012 - 2012