Pulmonary Disease Critical Care Medicine
- 2005, MD, cum laude, University of Pittsburgh Medical School, Medicine
- 2000, BS, High Distinction, The Pennsylvania State University, Premedicine
- State of Ohio Medical License, Ohio Medical Board
- Board Certified in Critical Care Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Pulmonary Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
- View all education
- BAL Award, 2018
- Outstanding Young Investigator Award, 2017 - 2017
- K Travel Award, 2016 - 2016
- Grant Review and Support Program, 2014 - 2014
- Young Physician Scientist Award, 2014
- View all honors
- Novel custom-made nanocarriers for lung inflammation therapy (n.d.). 62/747,987.
- Chung, S.; Kim, J.Y.; Song, M-A.; Park, G.Y. et al. FoxO1 is a critical regulator of M2-like macrophage activation in allergic asthma. Allergy. 2019 Mar; 74(3):535-548.
- Hume, P.S.; Varon, J.; Englert, J.A.; Hurwitz, S. et al. Trends in “usual care” for septic shock Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology. 2018 Jul; 1-2.
- Hay, B.R.; Shilo, K.; Englert, J.A. Bilateral lung masses and dyspnea in a young woman Annals of the American Thoracic Society. 2018 Jul; 15(7):875-879.
- Casey, J.D.; Englert, J.A.; Katz, J.T.; Miller, A.L. et al. An unexpected expectoration New England Journal of Medicine. 2018 Mar; 378(9):853-858.
- Englert, J.A.; Christman, J.W.; Ballinger, M.N. Unhinging the machinery of sepsis: An unexpected role for vascular smooth muscle Journal of Leukocyte Biology. 2018 Jan; .
- View all journal articles