- MS, Division of Pharmacology - The Ohio State University, 1999
- BS, Pharmacy - Ohio Northern University, 1993
- Organization awards while serving as director of the Charitable Pharmacy:
- Health Care Trailblazer Award, presented by Columbus CEO, 2019
- Community Pharmacy Innovations in Quality, presented by Pharmacy Quality Alliance and Community Pharmacy Foundation, 2018
- Excellence in Community Partnership Award, presented by the Office of Outreach and Engagement, the Office of International Affairs, the Office of Service-Learning, the Office of Undergraduate Education, and the Office of Student Life, The Ohio State University, 2018
- Individual awards:
- See more honors
Collier BE, Felmer AC, Mirtallo JM, Jones SM, Seifert JL. Identifying nutrition risk in a charitable pharmacy population. Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved. 32(3) 2021. pp 1493-1513
Clemons MD, Casper KA, Seifert JL, Fahey HP, Li J. Health care insecurity in the underserved: Effect of a charitable pharmacy model. J Am Pharm Assoc. 59 (2019) S19eS24
Faiella A, Casper KA, Bible LJ, Seifert JL. Implementation and use of an electronic health record in a charitable community pharmacy. J Am Pharm Assoc. 59 (2019) S110eS117
Bible LJ, Casper KA, Seifert JL, Porter KA. Assessment of self-care and medication adherence in individuals with mental health conditions. J Am Pharm Assoc. 2017 Apr 8: S1544-3191(17)30121-8
Singrey AM, Pruchnicki MC, Seifert J, et al. Access to Breathing Medications in an Uninsured and Underinsured Patient Population. Innov Pharm. 2016;7(2): Article 1.
Fahey HP, Hall LE, Seifert JL. Charitable Pharmacy Services: Impact on Patient-Reported Hospital Utilization, Medication Access, and Health Status. J Am Pharm Assoc. 2015; 55: 59-66.
Mihm MJ, Seifert JL, Coyle CM, Bauer JA. Diabetes related cardiomyopathy time dependent echocardiographic evaluation in an experimental rat model. Life sciences. 2001; 69(5):527-42.
Pitre DA, Seifert JL, Bauer JA. Perineurium inflammation and altered connexin isoform expression in a rat model of diabetes related peripheral neuropathy. Neuroscience letters. 2001; 303(1): 67-71.