- Pharmacokinetic study in pigs and in vitro metabolic characterization in pig- and human-liver microsomes reveal marked differences in disposition and metabolism of tiletamine and zolazepam (Telazol). Xenobiotica. 2014 Apr;44(4):379-90.
- In vitro characterization of oritavancin clearance from human blood by low-flux, high-flux, and continuous renal replacement therapy dialyzers. Int J Artif Organs. 2011 Nov;34(11):1067-74.
- Drug metabolism in hemorrhagic shock: pharmacokinetics of selective markers of cytochrome-P450 2C9, 2D6, and 3A4 enzyme activities in a porcine model. J Surg Res. 2011 May 15;167(2):e231-43.
- Visual compatibility of oritavancin diphosphate with selected coadministered drugs during simulated Y-site administration. Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2010 Oct 01;67(19):1640-4.
- Inadequate antibiotic therapy in solid organ transplant recipients is associated with a higher mortality rate. Surg Infect (Larchmt). 2010 Feb;11(1):33-9.
- Forging a critical alliance: Addressing the research needs of the United States critical illness and injury community. Crit Care Med. 2009 Dec;37(12):3158-60.
- Protein C in critical illness. Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2009 Jun 15;66(12):1089-96.
- Multicenter implementation of a consensus-developed, evidence-based, spontaneous breathing trial protocol. Crit Care Med. 2008 Oct;36(10):2753-62.
- Developing a Business Plan for Critical Care Pharmacy Services. Hosp Pharm. 2016 Nov;51(10):856-862.