Rori Taylor-Goldsmith, Executive Assistant to the Dean
- Kumar A, Mann HJ, Remmel RP, Beilman GJ, Kaila N. Pharmacokinetic study in pigs and in vitro metabolic characterization in pig- and human-liver microsomes reveal marked differences in disposition and metabolism of tiletamine and zolazepam (Telazol). Xenobiotica. 2014 Apr;44(4):379-90.
- Kumar A, Mann HJ, Keshtgarpour M, Flynn MA, Deng H, Far AR, Parr TR, Moriarty SR. In vitro characterization of oritavancin clearance from human blood by low-flux, high-flux, and continuous renal replacement therapy dialyzers. Int J Artif Organs. 2011 Nov;34(11):1067-74.
- Kumar A, Remmel RP, Mann HJ, Beilman GJ. Drug metabolism in hemorrhagic shock: pharmacokinetics of selective markers of cytochrome-P450 2C9, 2D6, and 3A4 enzyme activities in a porcine model. J Surg Res. 2011 May 15;167(2):e231-43.
- Kumar A, Mann HJ. Visual compatibility of oritavancin diphosphate with selected coadministered drugs during simulated Y-site administration. Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2010 Oct 01;67(19):1640-4.
- Lupei MI, Mann HJ, Beilman GJ, Oancea C, Chipman JG. Inadequate antibiotic therapy in solid organ transplant recipients is associated with a higher mortality rate. Surg Infect (Larchmt). 2010 Feb;11(1):33-9.
- View all journal articles