- 1983, Residency, University of Illinois at Chicago
- 1982, PharmD, University of Illinois at Chicago
- 1980, BS Pharmacy, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Pharmacy Times Lifetime Achievement Award finalist 2019
- Fellow of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2019
- Distinguished International Outreach and Engagement Award, 2019
- Ohio Society of Hospital Pharmacy Research Award, 2018
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy Global Health Award, 2017
- View all honors
Goff DA, Ashiru-Oredope D. Cairns K., Eljaaly K., Gauthier T. Langford B. Fouad S. Messina A. Chukwuemeka U. Michael Saad T. Schellack N. Global Contributions of Pharmacists During the COVID‐19 Pandemic Global contributions of pharmacists during the COVID-19 pandemic J Am Coll Clin Pharm 2020 Dec. 3 (8) 1480-1492
Prusakov P, Goff DA, Wosniak P et al. Global point prevalence survey of antimicrobial use in neonatal intensive care units: The no-more-antibiotics and resistance (NO-MAS-R) study. 2021 Lancet EClinical Medicine,Vol 32 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eclinm.2021.100727
Goff DA., Mangino JE., Glassman A., Goff D., Larsen P, Scheetz R. Review of Guidelines for Dental Antibiotic Prophylaxis for Prevention of Endocarditis and Prosthetic Joint Infections and Need for Dental Stewardship. Clin Inf Dis 2020;71(2):455-62.
van den Bergh D, Messina A, Goff DA, et al. A pharmacist-led prospective antibiotic stewardship intervention improves compliance to community-acquired pneumonia guidelines in 39 public and private hospitals across South Africa. Int J Antimicrob Agents. 2020 Dec;56(6):106189. doi: 10.1016/j. , https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijantimicag.2020.106189.
File T, Jump R, Goff DA. The Role of Antibiotic Stewardship and Telemedicine in the Management of Multidrug-Resistant Infections. Infect Dis Clin North Am 2020 Dec;34(4):903-920.