Dr. Coss' research focuses on endocrine disease mechanisms and developing novel therapies for advanced prostate cancer. He also has an interest in chemoprevention of prostate and hepatocellular carcinomas using novel hormonal approaches.
- 2008, PhD, The Ohio State University, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration, Other,
- 2003, BS, Cum Laude with Honors, The Ohio State University, Molecular Genetics,
- 2003, BS, Cum Laude with Honors, The Ohio State University, Computer Science,
- Endocrine Society Early Investigator Award, 2015 - 2016
- Young AN, Herrera D, Huntsman AC, Korkmaz MA, Lantvit DD, Mazumder S, Kolli S, Coss CC, King S, Wang H, Swanson SM, Kinghorn AD, Zhang X, Phelps MA, Aldrich LN, Fuchs JR, Burdette JE. Phyllanthusmin Derivatives Induce Apoptosis and Reduce Tumor Burden in High-Grade Serous Ovarian Cancer by Late-Stage Autophagy Inhibition. Mol Cancer Ther. 2018 Oct;17(10):2123-2135.
- Coss CC, Jones A, Dalton JT. Pharmacokinetic drug interactions of the selective androgen receptor modulator GTx-024(Enobosarm) with itraconazole, rifampin, probenecid, celecoxib and rosuvastatin. Invest New Drugs. 2016 08;34(4):458-67.
- Badawi M, Kim J, Dauki A, Sutaria D, Motiwala T, Reyes R, Wani N, Kolli S, Jiang J, Coss CC, Jacob ST, Phelps MA, Schmittgen TD. CD44 positive and sorafenib insensitive hepatocellular carcinomas respond to the ATP-competitive mTOR inhibitor INK128. Oncotarget. 2018 May 25;9(40):26032-26045.
- Narayanan R, Coss CC, Dalton JT. Development of selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs). Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2018 Apr 15;465:134-142.
- Coss CC, Clinton SK, Phelps MA. Cachectic Cancer Patients: Immune to Checkpoint Inhibitor Therapy? Clin Cancer Res. 2018 Jul 17.
- View all journal articles