IMPORTANT: The Ohio State University and the College of Pharmacy will NEVER ask for your password via email, phone, or any other method. If you have doubts about the legitimacy of any message, please contact College of Pharmacy Technology Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most pharmacy domain accounts are synchronized with the university's lastname.# password. If you login to pharmacy computers with a lastname.# username, then your password is synchronized. In that case, follow the instructions below and you are finished.
Change Your Ohio State Username (Lastname.#) Password [Including Email]
Follow these instructions from the Office of the CIO to change your Ohio State Username (Lastname.#) password. Once your password has been changed, you will need to update the password in your email client.
- Outlook: If Outlook is open when the password is changed, close Outlook and then re-open it. Outlook should prompt you to type your new email password shortly after opening. If you save your password in Outlook, be sure to re-check the Remember My Credentials box.
- iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch: Tap Settings, then tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars, then tap the account you need to update. Tap your account again on the next screen, then tap Password. When finished, tap Done in the upper right corner.
Change Your Pharmacy Domain (Windows) Password
If your Pharmacy account is not synchronized with the university's lastname.# password, you will also need to follow these instructions.
From Your Pharmacy Windows PC
- Log on to a Pharmacy computer using your Pharmacy domain account.
- Hit CTRL+ALT+DEL and click the Change A Password button.
- Enter your Pharmacy domain username, current password, and new password.