October 6-7, 2023
Friday, October 6, 2023
Continue Education Session, 1:30-3:30 p.m. (In person and virtual option available)
Hofbräuhaus, 800 Goodale Blvd
Tickets for this event are $20
Click here for more information and to register.
All-Alumni Welcome Social, 4-6 p.m.
Hofbräuhaus, 800 Goodale Blvd.
Columbus, OH 43212
$20, or $35 for package of Friday welcome social + Saturday tailgate.
*This is a 21+ event.
Calling ALL alumni, we invite you to join fellow classmates and alums for a happy hour and meet the new Dean, Alumna Deanna Kroetz hosted by the College of Pharmacy and the Pharmacy Alumni Society.
Did you graduate in a year ending in 3 or 8? Then this year is a milestone reunion year for your class. If you'd like to help plan a gathering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are even happy to reserve a table for you and your classmates at Hofbräuhaus. We will help make the planning easy.
Complimentary parking garage is located behind the venue
Class of 1973 50th Reunion Dinner, 6-9 p.m.
The Grand Event Center
820 Goodale Blvd.
Grandview Heights, OH 43212
* Only Class of 1973 graduates can register for this event.
All College of Pharmacy Class of 1973 graduates are invited to celebrate their 50th reunion. Each alum may bring one guest.
Complimentary parking garage is located behind the venue.
Saturday, October 7, 2023
College of Pharmacy Alumni Society Tailgate, 8:30 to 11:30 a.m.
Ohio State vs. Maryland, noon kickoff
Riffe Building (connected to Parks Hall)
496 W. 12th Ave.
Columbus, OH 43210
Enter from the stadium side of the building off John H. Herrick Dr.
$20 for adults, or $35 for package of Friday welcome social + Saturday tailgate.
$10 for children under 12.
Tickets to go on sale soon.
Join the Pharmacy Alumni Society as we gather to celebrate our pharmacy family with food, fun and friends! Includes a generous tailgate meal, drink tickets and entertainment for the whole family.
This event is sponsored by the Kroger Company
Homecoming Weekend Event Registration
Register online or by phone for Homecoming 2023.
To register, call the Alumni Association's Customer Service Line at (800) 762-5646 or (614) 292-2281 or visit: go.osu.edu/PharmacyHomecomingRegistration. If you register by phone, you can:
- Register and pay for Homecoming activities
- Make a gift to the College of Pharmacy to become a pharmacy Alumni Society member. To become a member of the Pharmacy Alumni Society, make a gift of at least $25 annually or $10 monthly.
Football Ticket Information
Tickets are on sale now at go.osu.edu/PharmacyFootballBlock
- Tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis and must be reserved by Wednesday, August 7 at 5 p.m. EST.
- Limit of six (6) tickets per household, regardless of number of Ohio State alumni in household.
- Tickets will be purchased online through Ticketmaster. All tickets will be electronic.
Tickets are on sale now go.osu.edu/PharmacyFootballBlock
- Click on the View Available Sections
- Update your ticket quantity at the top of the page
- Click on the sears you wish to purchase by clicking on the seat option from the list of seats to the right or by clicking on the green available seats on the map. Your selected quantity will appear under selected sears. Click "add to cart."
- Log into your Athletic Ticket Account or Ticketmaster account before checking out.
- Finally, check out for billing
- You will get an on-screen confirmation on the success of your purchase and an email as well. Your tickets will be in your account.
- For ADA seats, purchase regular tickets in the block and then contact the ticket office via email to email@example.com to be exchanged into ADA seats.
- If you are experiencing any issues, contact the Athletic Ticket Office at (614) 292-2624 or 1-800-GO-BUCKS. You will need to download the Ohio State Buckeyes App before the game to manage your tickets when entering the stadium, as all tickets are mobile entry.
To register, call the Alumni Association's Customer Service Line at 800-762-5646 or 614-292-2281 or visit: go.osu.edu/PharmacyHomecomingRegistration. If you register by phone, you can:
- Register and pay for Homecoming activities.
- Make a gift to the College of Pharmacy to become a Pharmacy Alumni Society member. To become a member of the Pharmacy Alumni Society, make a gift of at least $25 annually or $10 monthly.
Join pharmacy alumni and friends and enjoy a buffet, drink tickets, entertainment for the whole family and plenty of Buckeye spirit as we get ready to cheer on the Buckeyes to victory against the Terrapins!
The Athletics Ticket Office will create a specific link with a promo code to be used to purchase your tickets from live inventory via their Ohio State Athletics Ticket Office account. The allocation for your party will be together and alumni will select their own seats within the College of Pharmacy block of tickets from a live seating chart. Limited mobility and accessible seating will be available to select/purchase during the process. Alumni will have until one month from the date of the game, to pay for their tickets.
Tickets to go on sale soon.
Ohio State will employ mobile-only ticketing for all events moving forward, enabling contactless entry into Ohio Stadium and other athletics venues. Offering greater convenience and safety, fans can access their ticket online, transfer to family and friends, utilize Buckeyes TicketExchange, or donate tickets to charity. Download the official Ohio State Buckeyes app to access and manage your mobile tickets. For more Information on mobile tickets, visit the Digital Ticketing Guide.
Ohio State will employ mobile-only ticketing for all events moving forward, enabling contactless entry into Ohio Stadium and other athletics venues. Offering greater convenience and safety, fans can access their ticket online, transfer to family and friends, utilize Buckeyes TicketExchange, or donate tickets to charity. Download the official Ohio State Buckeyes app to access and manage your mobile tickets. For more information on mobile tickets, visit the Digital Ticketing Guide.
Shuttles run from the ADA Accessible Lot, located north of St. John Arena, to Gate 22 on the east side of Ohio Stadium. In addition, there are various ADA accessible lots located on campus. Please visit the Football Parking Map for more information.
While there is no dress code, we encourage you to wear scarlet and gray. You can refer to photos from Homecoming Tailgate 2022 for ideas. If you will attend the tailgate, please dress accordingly for the day's weather.
The following hotels are located within a few miles of The Ohio State University. We suggest booking hotel accommodations as soon as possible, as hotels book up quickly for Homecoming weekend.
Courtyard by Marriott Columbus/OSU
780 Yard St., Columbus, OH 43212
*A block of rooms has been reserved at the Courtyard by Marriott Columbus OSU from Thursday 10/5/23 - Sunday 10/8/23 at the rate of $159 per night. Reservations must be made by September 14, 2023. Reservations can be made online or by calling (614) 453-4420 and ask to book under the room block for OSU College of Pharmacy Alumni Homecoming Reunion.
Aloft Columbus University District
1295 Olentangy River Rd, Columbus, OH 43212
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Columbus OSU
3031 Olentangy River Rd, Columbus, OH 43202
750 N High Street, Columbus, OH 43215
Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus/University Area
3160 Olentangy River Rd, Columbus, OH 43202
Hilton Garden Inn Columbus-University Area
3232 Olentangy River Rd, Columbus, OH 43202
Holiday Inn Express/I-71/Ohio Expo
701 East Hudson Street, Columbus, OH 43211-1034
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus OSU-Medical Center, an IHG Hotel
3045 Olentangy River Rd, Columbus, OH 43202
Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus/OSU, OH
1576 W Lane Ave, Columbus, OH 43221
Hyatt Place Columbus/OSU
795 Yard St., Columbus, OH 43212
Hyatt House Columbus OSU/Short North
633 W 5th Ave, Columbus, OH 43201
Marriott Columbus University Area
3100 Olentangy River Rd, Columbus, OH 43202
Moxy Columbus Short North
808 N High Street, Columbus, Ohio 43215
Residence Inn Columbus University Area
3100 Olentangy River Rd, Columbus, OH 43202
SpringHill Suites Columbus OSU
1421 Olentangy River Rd, Columbus, OH 43212
Staybridge Suites Columbus OSU-Medical Center, an IHG Hotel
3125 Olentangy River Rd, Columbus, OH 43202
Towneplace Suites Columbus North – OSU
1640 W Lane Ave, Columbus, Ohio 43221
Olentangy Motor Inn
1445 Olentangy River Rd., Columbus, OH 43202