Mary Raber Johnson
- PhD Chemistry, Johns Hopkins University, June 2009 - Dissertation title: "Mechanistic analyses on the early steps of clavulanic acid biosynthesis"
- MA Chemistry, Johns Hopkins University, May 2007
- BS Pharmaceutical Sciences - Minors in Chemistry and Women's Studies, The Ohio State University, June 2004
- Regulatory Affairs Certification - United States (RAC), Regulatory Affairs Professional Society (RAPS), December 2012 to present
- Drake Institute SoTL/DBER Learning Community, 2020-21; The Ohio State University
- Lead Faculty in Master of Clinical Research (MCR) Regulatory Affairs Specialization, 2019 to present; The Ohio State University
- Home Study of manuscript "Evaluating the Role of the Regulatory Writer" for CE credit, 2019 - 2019; Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP)
- Home Study of manuscript "Risk-Based Strategies and Technology: Streamlining Site Activities" for CE credit, 2019-2019; Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP)
Raber-Johnson ML, Stinson M, Dillon C, Wan GJ. Key Steps Toward a Promotional Communications Strategy: Collaboration Best Practices for Teams Creating Promotional Materials and Regulatory Colleagues. Ther Innov Regul Sci. 2021 Jul;55(4):696-704. doi: 10.1007/s43441-021-00272-1.
Raber-Johnson ML, Gallwitz WE, Sullivan EJ, Storer P. Innovation in Clinical Trial Design and Product Promotion: Evolving the Patient Perspective With Regulatory and Technological Advances. Ther Innov Regul Sci. 2020 May;54(3):519-527. doi: 10.1007/s43441-019-00083-5.
Polli, J.E.; Shapiro, P. Regulatory graduate training programmes around the world Regulatory Rapporteur. 2020 Mar; 17(3):18-20. [contributor]
Archer R, Raber Johnson M, Chipps E. Evaluating the Role of the Regulatory Writer. Clinical Researcher. 2019;33(9).
Palmisano Holliday E, Raber Johnson ML. Risk-Based Strategies and Technology: Streamlining Site Activities. Clinical Researcher. 2019;33(1).
Labonte JW, Kudo F, Freeman MF, Raber ML, Townsend CA. Engineering the synthetic potential of β-lactam synthetase and the importance of catalytic loop dynamics. Medchemcomm. 2012 Jan 1;3:960-966. doi: 10.1039/C2MD00305H.
Raber ML, Arnett SO, Townsend CA. A conserved tyrosyl-glutamyl catalytic dyad in evolutionarily linked enzymes: carbapenam synthetase and beta-lactam synthetase. Biochemistry. 2009 Jun 9;48(22):4959-71. doi: 10.1021/bi900432n.
Raber ML, Freeman MF, Townsend CA. Dissection of the stepwise mechanism to beta-lactam formation and elucidation of a rate-determining conformational change in beta-lactam synthetase. J Biol Chem. 2009 Jan 2;284(1):207-217. doi: 10.1074/jbc.M805390200.
Raber ML, Castillo A, Greer A, Townsend CA. A conserved lysine in beta-lactam synthetase assists ring cyclization: Implications for clavam and carbapenem biosynthesis. Chembiochem. 2009 Dec 14;10(18):2904-12. doi: 10.1002/cbic.200900389.