Dr. Pruchnicki teaches in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics sequences for both Pharm.D. programs, and her therapeutic areas of interest include outpatient anticoagulation management, chronic disease management (including hypertension, diabetes, and hypercholesterolemia), and disease prevention services. Her teaching interests include TA training and support, educational technology, and distance education.
- 2021, Certified Lipid Specialist, Accreditation Council for Clinical Lipidology
- 2021, Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist, Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties
- 2018, Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist, Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties
- 1999, PharmD, Ohio State University
- 1991, Bachelor of Pharmacy, Ohio State University
- Sevin, A.M.; Pruchnicki, M.C.; Ulbrich, T.R.; Adkins, S.E. et al. Perceptions of Preparedness for Interprofessional Practice: A Survey of Health Professional Students at Three Universities INNOVATIONS in Pharmacy. 2015 Oct; 6(3):.
- Kane, S.L.; Bobek, M.B.; Boye, M.E.; Coyle, J.D. et al. Use of continuous enoxaparin infusion in hospitalized patients Critical Care Medicine. 1999 Dec; 27(12 SUPPL.):.
- Sabatino JA, Pruchnicki MC, Sevin AM, Barker E, Green CG, Porter K. Improving prescribing practices: A pharmacist-led educational intervention for nurse practitioner students. J Am Assoc Nurse Pract. 2017 May;29(5):248-254.
- Shin TR, Clark Dula CA, Mehta BH, Rodis JL, Pruchnicki MC. Pharmacy residents' pursuit of academic positions. Am J Pharm Educ. 2015 Apr 25;79(3):38.
- Rodis JL, Backo J, Schmidt BM, Pruchnicki MC. Student-peer mentoring on a drug information response. Am J Pharm Educ. 2014 Mar 12;78(2):38.
- View all journal articles