Dr. Pruchnicki teaches in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics sequences for both Pharm.D. programs, and her therapeutic areas of interest include outpatient anticoagulation management, chronic disease management (including hypertension, diabetes, and hypercholesterolemia), and disease prevention services. Her teaching interests include TA training and support, educational technology, and distance education.
- 2021, Certified Lipid Specialist, Accreditation Council for Clinical Lipidology
- 2021, Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist, Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties
- 2018, Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist, Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties
- 1999, PharmD, Ohio State University
- 1991, Bachelor of Pharmacy, Ohio State University