We have a dedicated Career Services Office that works with students, alumni, and employers in all areas of career management.
Career Services assists students and alumni with learning how to formulate career plans, implement post-graduation objectives and develop appropriate lifelong career decision-making strategies.
The office also seeks out and promotes relationships between employers, faculty and students.
Offerings for students and alumni include:
- Resume, curriculum vitae (CV), cover letter and other employment document review and creation
- Mock interviews
- Career exploration and assessment
- Networking and event strategies
- Job and internship listings
- Goal setting and personal branding advice
- Career development courses*
*Career development courses are for current students only.
Offerings for employers include:
- Personalized candidate recruitment
- On-campus interview opportunities
- Career Fair and Employer Showcase events
- Employer relations meetings