October 4-6, 2019
Celebrate your #OSURx Buckeye pride! We have two full days of incredible opportunities to connect with your fellow pharmacy Buckeyes, including our Continuing Professional Development Symposium, Pharmacy All-Class Reunion Dinner and College of Pharmacy Alumni Society Tailgate.
To register by phone starting July 24, call The Ohio State University Engagement Services Team at 800-762-5646.
Friday, October 4, 2019
Clinical Care Updates: Continuing Professional Development Symposium
The symposium will feature updates on various clinical care topics such as patient safety, pharmacy law, pharmacogenomics as well as a review of medical marijuana, PBMs and burnout, well-being and resiliency.
8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Biomedical Research Tower,
460 W. 12th Avenue, Columbus, OH 43210 (just east of Parks Hall)
$95 registration includes:
- Keynote from Michael Mone, Vice President Associate General Counsel –Regulatory at Cardinal Health
- CE hours including law and patient safety (ACPE credit will be available)
- Voucher for garage parking
Pharmacy All-Class Reunion Dinner
All Pharmacy alumni are celebrated at this fun reunion dinner. Join us to honor the classes of 1969, 1964, 1969, 1974, 1979, 1984, 1989, 1994, 1999, 2004, 2009 and 2014. Admission is complimentary for graduates of the Class of 1969 or earlier.
7-10 p.m. $50
The Grand Event Center
829 Goodale Boulevard
Grandview Heights, OH 43212
Saturday, October 5, 2019
College of Pharmacy Alumni Society Tailgate:
Ohio State v. Michigan State
Join the Pharmacy Alumni Society as we gather to celebrate our pharmacy family with food, fun and friends! Includes a generous tailgate menu, drink tickets and entertainment for the whole family.
4-7 p.m. (game time: 7:30 p.m.)$20 for adults, $10 for children under 12
Biomedical Research Tower Lobby
460 W. 12th Avenue
Columbus, OH 43210 (just east of Parks Hall)
- No limit on tailgate meals (without game tickets)
- Confirmation of order will be emailed by September 16, 2019
Football Ticket Information
- Ticket and tailgate packages are $177 each.
- All ADA requests must be received prior to August 15, 2019 so that accommodations may be made.
- Tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Ticket location is assigned by athletics and seating location is unavailable prior to ticket pick-up. Historically, tickets are located in C deck.
Requirements to purchase football tickets
- MUST be a Sustaining or Life Member of The Ohio State University Alumni Association, Inc.
- MUST be a Sustaining or Life Member of The Ohio State Pharmacy Alumni Society
- MUST purchase as part of a tailgate package
- If you’re not currently a Life Member or Sustaining Member of The Ohio State University Alumni Association, Inc. or The Ohio State Pharmacy Alumni Society, you may join when you register
- Limit of four (4) tickets per household, regardless of number of Ohio State alumni in household.
- All ticket orders must be picked up on game day at the tailgate registration desk ONLY. Tickets will be available until kickoff.
To register by phone, call The Ohio State University Engagement Services Team at 800-762-5646.
- Ticket pickup will be at the Biomedical Research Tower, 460 W. 12th Avenue, Columbus, OH 43210
- Tickets will only be available for pickup until kickoff. (same map as last year)