Don’t put your health on hold. It's important to continue preventive care, such as your annual well exam or biometric screening, even in the midst of a pandemic.
Enrolled faculty and staff can earn a $25/month premium credit, or up to $40/month with an enrolled spouse, off of employee medical plan contributions by completing completing a Personal Health and Well-being Assessment (PHA) and a verified Biometric Screening.
If you would like to register for the upcoming biometric health screening event, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the registration portal here.
2. Log in with your Ohio State credentials (last name.# and password)
3. Click “Schedule Appointment or Class”
4. Select “Biometric Health Screening” as the appointment type.
5. In the From date box, place 5/10/22. In the Thru date box, place 10/17/22.
6. In the “Appointment Code” box type in COP22 Do NOT copy and paste as this doesn’t always work to activate the code.
7. To search for an available time, click “Find Appointments or Classes”- This will show only the appointments available for this screening event.
8. Complete registration to schedule the appointment. If you experience any difficulty, please contact OSUHP Customer Service at 292-4700 with your Appointment Code.