Registration is open for virtual College of Pharmacy Career Fair!
Wednesday, September 9
Career fairs are a great way to get a leg up with companies or programs that interest you. A virtual format will enhance the experience, allowing you to:
- Meet with employers. Interact with recruiters through video, audio or chat.
- Discover new career opportunities. Get personalized recommendations based on your Handshake profile for which employers to connect with.
- Never wait in line, ever. Pre-schedule 1:1 or group sessions with employers ahead of the fair or on the day-of.
- Make an impression. Bring your unique perspective to the table, ask great questions, and follow up with recruiters after the fair.
Event details and resources
As you prepare for the fair, it’s important that you register for employer sessions in advance. You can only attend sessions you registered for. Please note that some employers may not have had the chance to register or create their schedules yet. Continue to look for employer schedule updates as the fair approaches. Check out this article to learn how to register for employer sessions.
Some employers have set qualifications to define which students can register for their sessions. To ensure you qualify for employer sessions, make sure you have filled out the following fields on your Handshake profile:
- School year, major and GPA, which can be found on your profile
- Work authorization status, which can be found on the Privacy & Settings page
Here is an additional resource to help you prepare for the fair: Handshake’s Guide to Success at Virtual Career Fairs
If you’re looking for more guidance on navigating a virtual career search, we are here for you! The College of Pharmacy’s Career Services team is available to help you before, during and after the fair. Don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to schedule an appointment with your career advisor.