Career Explorations: A Pharmacy Speaker Series
College of Pharmacy students are invited to a monthly speaker series featuring alumni who will present varying perspectives on career opportunities within pharmacy and the pharmaceutical industry. Ever wonder where your pharmacy degree may lead? These alumni will help you explore a variety of paths. This is an excellent opportunity to hear from and network with pharmacy professionals across the industry. Co-curriculars are available for attendance and a boxed lunch is provided.
Stay tuned for announcements of speakers and RSVP details in upcoming newsletters. Space is limited and attendance is RSVP only, first come first serve.
- Past speakers include:
- Joe and Robin Craft, co-owners and pharmacists, Plain City Druggist and Happy Druggist Pharmacy
- Julie Johnson, Former Dean of UF College of Florida
- Trisha Jordan, Chief Pharmacy Officer at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and Assistant Dean for Medical Center Affairs at The Ohio State University College of Pharmacy
- Laura Lile, Founder and Medical Director, Lile Wellness Partners and Chief Executive Officer, Prothione
- Harry Loucks, Associate Director of Financial Planning and Analysis, Astellas Gene Therapies
- Susan Mashni, SVP, Chief Pharmacy Officer, Mount Sinai Health System
- Nick Page, Chief Clinical and Strategy Officer, WellDyne
- Susan Raber, Senior Director, Clinical Pharmacology & Bioanalytics, Pfizer