Early Admissions Pathway (EAP)
The EAP program is for high school students interested in becoming licensed pharmacists. Students who are admitted to EAP are guaranteed matriculation into Ohio State’s Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) program if all EAP criteria are met and maintained throughout their undergraduate career.
- Must be a high school senior
- Must be admitted to the Ohio State Columbus campus or Ohio University Athens campus for the upcoming autumn semester
- Must select consideration for the University Honors program (if enrolling at Ohio State ONLY) on the Common Application
- Must complete an online EAP application by the application deadline
- Must submit high school transcripts
- Must submit three letters of recommendation
Completed applications will be reviewed by the College of Pharmacy Admissions Committee. Selected applicants will be invited to interview on campus, and a final decision will be announced no later than May 1 each year.
To address any technical issues you may experience with the online application, please e-mail Pharmacy Technology Services.
PharmD Matriculation Requirements
BSPS incoming class stats:
- 61 percent were in the top 10 percent of their graduating class
- 29.4 average ACT score for incoming BSPS students
- 28 BSPS scholarships were awarded