You are here
Apply to the MS in Health-System Pharmacy Administration Residency Program
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: January 6, 2017
In order to apply to this concurrent residency and MS program, you will need to submit applications to both the residency site and The Ohio State University Graduate School. The residency applications are submitted through PhorCAS. You should select any or all of the residency sites listed to the right on your PhorCAS applications. Instructions for completing the graduate school application are listed below.
1. Apply online at gradapply.osu.edu. Select “All Other Graduate Programs” from the available list of programs. Once you have created an account, you will type in “Pharmaceutical Sciences” in the search bar and select “Pharmaceutical Sciences-MS” for Autumn 2017.
2. All items can be submitted digitally through the application portal.
• Please upload a copy of your CV and Statement of Interest.
• Transcripts: Please upload digital copies of the official transcripts from ALL institutions attended. Copies must be of the official transcript and need to include copies of both the front and the back of the transcript.
• Letters of Recommendation: We will work with the residency sites to use the letters of reference you submitted through PhorCAS. Please enter the name and organization of your recommenders and then select “no” when asked if you would like to use the online reference form and select “yes” to waive access.
For detailed instructions on the application process, click here.