- Mechanism of action of addicting drugs
- Computational neurobiology of dopamine signaling
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- PhD, Pharmacology, University of Utah
- Rooney, KE, Wallace LJ. Computational modeling of extracellular dopamine kinetics suggests low probability of neurotransmitter release. Synapse 69:515-525, 2015.
- Kim, B; Hawes, SL; Gillani, F; Wallace, LJ; Blackwell, KT. Signaling pathways involved in striatal synaptic plasticity are sensitive to temporal pattern and exhibit spatial specificity. PLOS Computation Biology 9:e1002953.
- Blackwell, KT; Wallace, LJ; Kim, B; Oliveira, RF; Koh, W. Book chapter published: “Modeling spatial aspects of intracellular dopamine signaling.” In Methods in Molecular Biology (Dopamine: Methods and Protocols). 964:61-75, 2013
- Wallace, LJ. Effects of amphetamine on subcellular distribution of dopamine and DOPAC. Synapse (New York, N.Y.). 2012 Jul;66(7):592-607
- Wallace, LJ; Traeger, JS. Dopac distribution and regulation in striatal dopaminergic varicosities and extracellular space. Synapse (New York, N.Y.). 2012 Feb;66(2):160-73
- Kelley, KA; McAuley, JW; Wallace, LJ; Frank, SG. Curricular mapping: process and product. American journal of pharmaceutical education. 2008 Oct 15;72(5):100
- Kelley, KA; Coyle, JD; McAuley, JW; Wallace, LJ; Buerki, RA; Frank, SG. Writing PharmD program-level, ability-based outcomes: key elements for success. American journal of pharmaceutical education. 2008 Oct 15;72(5):98
- Wallace, LJ; Hughes, RM. Computational analysis of stimulated dopaminergic synapses suggests release largely occurs from a single pool of vesicles. Synapse (New York, N.Y.). 2008 Dec;62(12):909-19
- Wallace, LJ; Connell, LE. Mechanisms by which amphetamine redistributes dopamine out of vesicles: a computational study. Synapse (New York, N.Y.). 2008 May;62(5):370-8
- Wallace, LJ. A small dopamine permeability of storage vesicle membranes and end product inhibition of tyrosine hydroxylase are sufficient to explain changes occurring in dopamine synthesis and storage after inhibition of neuron firing. Synapse (New York, N.Y.). 2007 Sep;61(9):715-23
- Pitre, DA; Ma, T; Wallace, LJ; Bauer, JA. Time-dependent urinary bladder remodeling in the streptozotocin-induced diabetic rat model. Acta diabetologica. 2002 Apr;39(1):23-7