- Natural Product Based Anticancer Drug Design and Discovery
- Natural Product Chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Structural Chemistry
- Biological Chemistry
- Chromatography supported isolation of the minor components from higher plants or other natural organisms.
- Spectroscopic aided structure determination of complex natural products.
- Synthetic modification of bioactive lead compounds.
- Single-crystal X-ray diffraction based determination of conformation and configuration of natural products with multiple chiral centers.
- Bioassay design, development, and performance to evaluate the bioactivities of natural products.
Honors & Awards
- Second Place in the Postdoctoral and Research Staff Division, The Ohio State University, College of Pharmacy Research Day Poster Contest in 2014.
- Second Place in the Postdoctoral and Research Staff Division, The Ohio State University, College of Pharmacy Research Day Poster Contest in 2012.
- Outstanding Inventive Contribution Award from Ohio University from 2002 to 2004.
- Servier Young Investigator International Award in Medicinal Chemistry in 2002.
- Fifth Place in Beijing Postdoc (Women and Men) Mountain Climbing Contest in 2002.
- First Place in Chinese Pharmaceutical Association Annual Meeting Poster Contest in 2001.
- Outstanding Graduate Student of Peking Union Medical College in 2001.
- Third Place in Beijing Pharmaceutical Association Annual Meeting Poster Contest in 2000.
- PhD in Medicinal Chemistry & Pharmacognosy, 2001, Peking Union Medical College, Beijing, China.
- MS in Medicinal Chemistry, 1998, Inner Mongolia Medical College, Huhhot, China.
- J Nat Prod. 2017 Feb 24;
- Planta Med. 2016 Dec;81(S 01):S1-S381
- Neuro Oncol. 2016 Sep;18(9):1265-77
- Planta Med. 2016 Jul;82(11-12):1096-104
- Curr Med Chem. 2016;23(23):2397-420
- FEMS Microbiol Rev. 2015 Mar;39(2):234-45
- Phytochemistry. 2015 Mar;111:132-40
- Sci Rep. 2015 Feb 10;5:8357
- Phytochem Rev. 2014 Dec;13(4):727-739
- Fitoterapia. 2014 Oct;98:184-91