These guides offer useful career insights, resources and suggestions. Please review each guide to further your professional development and career exploration needs.
Preparing Resumes, CVs, and Cover Letters
Job Search and Networking Strategies
Gaining Pharmacy Experience and Onboarding Preparation
Pharmacy Career Exploration Overviews
Pharmacy Career Specialization Sheets
- Chain Community Pharmacy (PDF)
- Ambulatory Care Pharmacy (PDF)
- Community Health Center Pharmacy
- Home Health Care Pharmacy
- Independent Community Pharmacy
- Industry Sales & Marketing
- Long Term Care Pharmacy
- Office Based Medication Management
- Outpatient Health System Pharmacy
- Inpatient Health System Pharmacy
- Mail Service Pharamcy
- Pharmacy Informatics
- Association Management
- Corporate Management
- Managed Care
- Medical Communications
- Pharmacy Benefit Management
- Pharmacy Law
- Clinical Academia
- Contract Research Organization
- ESAS Academia
- Industry R&D
- Nuclear Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Academica
- Specialty Pharmacy
- Compounding Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Industry - Medical Science Liaison
InterviewStream is a virtual mock interview tool that students can use at any time, from any computer with a webcam, to learn interview tips, become familiar with video interviewing, and practice answering interview questions.
The two following resources will help you get started using InterviewStream. The User Guide provides a detailed overview of the InterviewStream platform and will provide you with easy-to-follow steps to start recording. The Pre-Recorded Best Practices Guide provides suggestions for successfully conducting a video interviews.
How InterviewStream Can Help Improve Your Interviewing Skills
InterviewStream focuses on four basic prinicples: preparation, practice, communication, and evaluation. InterviewStream allows you to select preassigned questions sets or customize your own interviewby seleting from more than 1,500 questions. Using a computer with a webcam and most iOS and Android devices, you can record an unlimited number of pratice interviews. To get the most out of InterviewStream:
- Review the interview tips before you start recording.
- E-mail the video to your career advisor, friends, alumni, faculty member, or parents to get their feedback!
- Rewatch your interview analyzing the quality of your response as well as your communication and presentation skills.
InterviewStream Technical Support & Troubleshooting
InterviewStream offers technical support to all users from 8:00am to midnight on weekdays and from 6:00pm to midnight on Sundays. Email email@example.com or call 877-773-3164.
Here a few tips you can use to help troubleshoot your InterviewStream account:
- If your laptop or computer is having difficulty finding your webcam use Mozilla Firefox as your web browser.
- If you cannot view your recorded interview, wait five minutes and return to your interviews. It takes approximately five minutes for InterviewStream to convert your video to a Flash format. If you still do not have access to the video check that your computer has the most recent version of Adobe Flash Player. &A free copy of Adobe Flash Player can be accessed from the OCIO.
Buckeye Careers Network
The Buckeye Careers Network is the university-wide resource to connect currently enrolled students with employers for jobs, internships, co-ops and career opportunities. Sign in now to see opportunities, enroll for on-campus interviews, learn more about employers, edit/create your resume, and more.
Please use the following link to log-in to the Buckeye Careers Network: Current Students
For more information about the features and functions of the Buckeye Careers Network, please refer to the following quick start guides: Student/Alumni Quick Start Guide (PDF)
If you are experiencing technical difficulties or having trouble accessing your account please contact the Buckeye Careers Network manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 614-292-1255.
A digital portfolio network that serves as a portal for collaboration, allowing students and alumni to showcase their work, projects and experiences.
Employers, Check out our students' digital portfolios and find student talent! You can access their resume/CVs in addition to seeing their individual projects and accomplishments.
Use this digital portfolio database to connect with our students and showcase what you have been up to! You can upload your resume/CV in addition to your individual projects and accomplishments.