Pharmacy Career Services
We are committed to engaging students in high quality one-on-one appointments, programs, workshops and opportunities to network with employers and alumni. We work with BSPS, PharmD, graduate students and alumni to help formulate career plans, develop post-graduation objectives, and implement appropriate lifelong career decision-making strategies. Learn more about Pharmacy Career Services.
Schedule an appointment using our Appointment Request Form!
- Career Exploration and Self-Assessment
- Resume, Curriculum Vitae, Personal Statement and/or Cover Letter Review
- Mock Interviews
- Job and Internship Resources
- Networking & Event Strategies
- Personal Branding
- Professionalism & Etiquette
- SMART Goal Setting
Programs & Events
- APhA-ASP Pharmacy Career Fair
- Hospital Pharmacy Panel & Tour
- Career Development Workshops
- Pharmacy Technician Fair
- Spring Pharmaceutical Sciences Career Fair
- On-Campus Interviews
- Alumni & Employer Speed Networking Events
- Employer Information Sessions
- Events & Opportunities Weekly Newsletter: A weekly email service that is targeted to specific student groups. Emails are filled with relevant job, internship and volunteer opportunities, as well as upcoming career events.
- Buckeye Careers Network: A campus-wide career posting system. The College of Pharmacy Career Services staff works with employers and offices across campus to provide this service.
- Career Guides: Paper and digital handouts that cover professional development topics (e.g. resumes, cover letters, and interview skills) and areas of specialization for career exploration.
- Portfolium: A digital portfolio network that serves as a portal for collaboration, allowing students and alumni to showcase their work, projects and experiences.
- Individual Career Development Plan: An activity packet that brings students through the career development process. Used in the classroom and in exploration appointments.
- Student Milestone Guidelines: A checklist of items and an accompanying worksheet that serve as a guideline for success in each year (1: Participate, 2: Prepare, 3: Promote, 4: Pursue).
- Interview Stream: An online interviewing tool that allows students to record and review their interviews. These practice interviews can also be sent to Pharmacy Career Services for review.
- Classes: Coursework for BSPS (PHR 2100 & 2101: Career Development in Pharmaceutical Sciences I & II, and 3191: Experiential Learning in Pharmaceutical Sciences) and PharmD students (Transitions courses).
- Presentations: Student organizations and classes may request presentations on a variety of career-related topics. We will work with you to meet your specific group’s needs.